[olsr-dev] dot_draw plugin suggestions

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Sep 27 20:00:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

> I'd like to suggest that dot_draw plugin should print out current (known)
> network topology just after connection, I mean I would add "pcf_event(1, 1,
> 1);" just after accepting the connection (about line 140 in olsrd_dot_draw.c
> file).
 >
 > In my opinion programs which want to get network structure shouldn't
wait for
 > topology change to show user the results. This might also be usable
for all
 > statistics software, which can for example get network topology each 5
 > minutes and generate some interesting statistics requested by the user.

Totally agreed. I'll have it updated for the next release.

As mentioned earlier - I am now concentrating on core OLSR code. So if
anyone is interested in taking over the maintainance/development of
various plugins, please let me know! I belive the dot_draw plugin would
be better off beeing maintained by people who are actually using it :-)
For now I only update plugins on plugin-interface updates and
requests/pathces.

PS. Somebody else hopefully knows the answer to the neato question.

- Andreas