[olsr-dev] A suggestion...

Andrea Sini (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 22 17:27:44 CET 2004

Hello,

I'd need a little suggestion...

Let's say I have to write a plugin and sometimes I need to broadcast
immediately a message to the network.

I was wondering if it's enough clean or not to write the packet directly
without passing from the socket parser of the daemon OLSR (that is, I
don't want to add another socket and send the message to this one,
forcing the call of a parsing function that has only  to send the message).

I'm not talking about a periodic message... It's a sporadic one...

What do you think ?

Thanks (really thanks) for the patience...

Bye

Andrea