[olsr-dev] IPv6 fast mobility scenario, olsr doesn't work

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Nov 8 20:15:29 CET 2004

Hi,

That sounds kind of bad... If the exact same setup for IPv4 and IPv6
usingiptable/ip6tables do not yield the same results, I would say this
is a bug... Has anybody experienced different(I don't have the chance to
verify this behaviour right now)? There has been quite some IPv6 bugs in
the last couple of releases(sorray about that), due to the fact that I
lost my testbed when I finished my master.
But I hope to get more testing done before 0.4.8 - and we aim for 0.5.0
beeing a "stable" release.

Please report this bug to the bugtracker at the sourceforge site. I'll
look into it when I can find the time.

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen