[olsr-dev] HNA checking..

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Mon Dec 20 13:57:54 CET 2004

Yes, I remember we talked about how something like this would be cool to
add to the dyn_gw plugin. I like to keep core olsrd as simple as possible
- so if you'd like to add this to the dyn_gw plugin Jens, then I'll remove
it from my olsrd to-do list :)
It should be a matter of reading out all HNA entries at startup and
add/remove them dynamically - much like the current way it is done.

- Andreas