[olsr-dev] Re: OLSR + TOS field

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Sun Dec 19 00:33:28 CET 2004

Hi aaron,

I have never experimented with the TOS value. As I'm sure you know it is
and option in the configfile(TOS for OLSR control traffic).
It would be very interesting to hear about experiences testing with
TOS set to a higher value in a network with QoS enabled nodes! Please
report back if you test this.
Great to hear that 0.4.8 provides more stable routes. I take it you
are using the LQ extentions? Kudos to the C-base guys then :)

- Andreas

--
Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org