[olsr-dev] Re: [OLSR-users] Dot Draw segfaults on mipsel

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 3 23:04:36 CET 2004

Ahh.. I found the problem. Some structs had not been updated to reflect
new members from the link quality code. I've updated CVS, but since this
takes some time to get to the public cvs I've attatched a patch. olsrd
itself must be compiled with the USE_LINK_QUALITY symbol defined(as it
is by default) for this to work.

- Andreas