[olsr-dev] Re: [OLSR-users] Dot Draw segfaults on mipsel

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 3 22:50:34 CET 2004

As expected, that did not work... The pcf_event should really not need
to be global since the pointer is passed from the plugin to olsrd.
Hopefully somebody else can help John out here.

Hey - where is gdb when you need it ;-)

- Andreas

Andreas Tønnesen wrote:

> Forgot the mailinglist(again):
>
> Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> My best guess is that pcf_event has to be listed in the global section
> of the version-script.txt file.
>
> - Andreas
>
>> John Gorkos wrote:
>>
>>> More info:
>>> (spam-protected):/lib# olsrd -f /etc/olsrd.conf -d 1
>>>
>>>  *** olsr.org - 0.4.8-pre ***
>>>  Build date: Dec  3 2004
>>>  http://www.olsr.org
>>>
>>> Parsing file: "/etc/olsrd.conf"
>>>  *** olsrd configuration ***
>>> Debug Level      : 1
>>> IpVersion        : 4
>>> No interfaces    : ALLOWED
>>> TOS              : 0x10
>>> Willingness      : AUTO
>>> IPC connections  : 1
>>>         Host 127.0.0.1
>>> Pollrate         : 0.05
>>> TC redundancy    : 0
>>> MPR coverage     : 1
>>> LQ level         : 0
>>> LQ window size   : 10
>>> Clear screen     : no
>>> Interfaces:
>>>  dev: "eth1"
>>>         IPv4 broadcast           : AUTO
>>>         IPv6 addrtype            : site-local
>>>         IPv6 multicast site/glbl : ff05::15/ff0e::1
>>>         HELLO emission/validity  : 2.00/6.00
>>>         TC emission/validity     : 5.00/15.00
>>>         MID emission/validity    : 5.00/15.00
>>>         HNA emission/validity    : 5.00/15.00
>>> Plugins:
>>>         Name: "olsrd_dot_draw.so.0.3"
>>> Using hysteresis:
>>>         Scaling      : 0.50
>>>         Thr high/low : 0.80/0.30
>>> HNA4 entries:
>>>         0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
>>> Could not read APM info - setting default willingness(3)
>>> Using IP version 4
>>>
>>>  ---- Interface configuration ----
>>>
>>> Checking eth1:
>>>         Wireless interface detected
>>>         MTU: 1500
>>>         Interface eth1 set up for use with index 0
>>>         Address:192.168.7.1
>>>         Netmask:255.255.255.0
>>>         Broadcast address:192.168.7.255
>>> Adding OLSR socket entry 6
>>> New main address: 192.168.7.1
>>> Adding OLSR socket entry 7
>>>
>>> ---------- Plugin loader ----------
>>> Library: olsrd_dot_draw.so.0.3
>>> OLSRD dot draw plugin 0.3 by Andreas Tønnesen
>>> Checking plugin interface version.... 2 - OK
>>> Trying to fetch register function....OK
>>> Trying to fetch plugin IO function....OK
>>> Trying to fetch param function....OK
>>> Sending parameters...
>>> Running registration function...
>>> Registering pcf function
>>> Adding OLSR socket entry 8
>>> ---------- LIBRARY LOADED ----------
>>>
>>> Main address: 192.168.7.1
>>>
>>> Scheduler started - polling every 0.05 seconds
>>> Willingness for 192.168.7.28 changed from 0 to 3 - UPDATING

>>> LINKS
>>>
>>> IP address       hyst   LQ     lost   total  NLQ    ETX
> [...]

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org