[olsr-dev] outputsize ??

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Fri Dec 3 09:27:18 CET 2004

Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
> [I forgot to send this to the dev list]
>
> Yes, the new buffer interface breaks backwards compabillity. When
> changing the design to use pr. interface buffers, sadly, there was no
> way to keep backwards compabillity. If you have such a plugin it is
> fairly easy to adapt it to the new API. You can look at how it is done
> in the security plugin.

Is there a way to instruct the buffer management to send a message
straigh away and not delay the packet as usual?

So to send a packet out on all interfaces a plugin now has to reserve
buffer space on all interfaces, or is there a way to specify that this
message should go out on all interfaces?

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik