[olsr-dev] outputsize ??

Andreas Tønnesen (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 2 16:08:02 CET 2004

Hi,

For olsrd <0.4.8 outputsize is set in the packet generation functions in
build_msg.c
The outputbuffer code is rewritten in current code(which is soon to be
0.4.8) and now there no longer is a outputsize parameter but rather a
set of functions for adding data to outputbuffers pr. interface.

- Andreas

Andrea Sini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't understand where is set the value of the variable outputsize.
>
> I've understood that this variable represents the size of the packet
> we're going to send, but, for example for MID messages, where is set ?
>
> I've tried to track all the steps needed for the generation of a MID
> message but then I find this variable that is (apparently) not initialized.
>
> Naturally there's something I can't see...
>
> Thanks in advance for the help
>
> Andrea

Andreas Tønnesen
http://www.olsr.org