[Olsr-users] default gateway shown in hna isn't in route table

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 16 20:43:54 CET 2012

Hello

I'm using olsrd 0.6.2, and I'm having a strange bug here. I have two nodes,
one is connected to the internet, through cable, and the other isn't. These
two nodes wireless interfaces are connected, and one of them is configured
as internet gateway. If I type route -n in the internet gateway node, I can
see my default gateway is my ethernet interface.

Ok, no I'm at the other node. I type route -n and I have no default gateway
set. I type telnet localhost 2006, and get all the information I expect,
including the first node listed as default in the hna section. Why I see no
default gateway set when typing route -n?

The real problem is because I AM ABLE TO ACCESS THE INTERNET FROM THIS
NODE. I have no dns, but it's ok, I don't want it, but any ip I type in
browser on a computer connected to this node get's me to the right webpage!

Regards

Érico V. Porto