[Olsr-users] please help

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 9 21:17:35 CET 2012

First, you have to get them all associated on the same ad-hoc network,
try setting them up with IPs in the same range, with a netmask to cover
them all:

ifconfig wlan0 inet 172.29.10.11 netmask 255.255.255.0

ifconfig wlan0 inet 172.29.10.22 netmask 255.255.255.0

ifconfig wlan0 inet 172.29.10.33 netmask 255.255.255.0

Then you know you've gotten then ad-hoc mode properly setup.

.hc