[Olsr-users] Help to find best configuration

Chris W. (spam-protected)
Sun Nov 14 18:18:54 CET 2021

Hello Kevin,

the easiest way would be not to have all clients in the same IP subnet
but in the routers' individual ones.

So on olsr 192.168.2.101 the LAN (& HNA) will have 192.168.101.1 with a
netmask 255.255.255.0 , 192.168.102.1 on the next one etc. This way the
setup remains simple.

You might install olsrd-mod-bmf too.

Hope this info will be helpful.

Best,