[Olsr-users] Help required to see DLEP in action

Nagarjun G (spam-protected)
Fri Jul 5 09:05:19 CEST 2019

Hi All,

I have cloned OONF source code from github and I was trying to build the
code to see the DLEP protocol in action. I was able to build the code
without any errors on a single linux virtual machine.

All I want to see is run a dlep router and dlep radio and see how the
protocol is working and exchanging the messages. I am in the process of
learning the dlep protocol.

I wanted to know configuration examples and commands to start dlep radio
and router and see some logs or messages being exchanged between radio and
router.
I understand there is some information in the wiki page but somehow i am
not abel to see any logs while starting the daemon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Nagarjun