[Olsr-users] OLSRv2 Missing route to lan

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 3 11:34:38 CEST 2018

Hi, i have the following situation in my CN:

A: 172.19.189.1 (10.150.25.0/24)
B: 172.19.64.1 (10.150.9.0/24)
C: 172.19.186.1 (10.150.13.0/24)

A <---> B <----> C

Three nodes are ground routers running olsrv2 and are interconnected by
Ubiquitii wireless. Quite a common scenario.
They are exporting their /24 lan using the "lan" option in olsrv2
section.
The node A and B can see everything correctly, whereas the node C can't
see the lan of the node A.
The route is not in the routing table nor in the output of the
"/olsrv2info attached_network" command.
However I have the /32 route for the main_ip of the node A.

How can I solve this?

Gabriel