[Olsr-users] multiple domains in olsrv2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 2 07:18:08 CEST 2018

I had a closer look at your UCI config snippet, I think you got the
name of the section wrong. The name (in our example "1") needs to be
supplied as the value of the "name" key... maybe something like this?

config route_modifier
         option name '1'
         option prefix_length '0'
         option table '112'

One of the problems with UCI i had was that it doesn't support the
"named sections" well...

Henning