[Olsr-users] [Olsr-dev] [RFC] Move to GitLab

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jun 6 06:33:17 CEST 2018

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 10:58 PM Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Good day to all users and developers of OLSR v1 and/or v2 (OONF)!
>
> With the recent purchase of GitHub by Microsoft we're (seriously)
> considering moving our repositories to GitLab.

I have to say I am not worried at the moment... but if we decide to
move, I would most likely try https://bitbucket.org

The tools from Atlassian are better than the one we had one Github (we
use the full version of them at work).

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:28 AM Mathias Mahnke <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Wouldn't it be even better to consider a selfhosting solution?

Most available open source tools are not really that good... and the
self-hosting thing costs money.