[Olsr-users] OONF Build Error

Jeff Weston (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 4 22:23:44 CEST 2018

I'm not getting the error on Ubuntu 14.04 or CentOS 7 either, but I get it
consistently on Ubuntu 16.04 systems.  I will look into it more and see if I
can figure out whether it's something on my end, but cmake returns a 0 status
as expected for a successful build, and the only things I see listed as
missing are related to optional plugins so I assume they are not needed.

Thanks,
-Jeff Weston