[Olsr-users] ignore whether interface is wireless

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 16 08:22:20 CEST 2017

Hi,

I would also suggest NOT touching the "LQ level" parameter...
switching off ETX is just stupid, especially because the "No ETX" and
"ETX" Olsrd instances cannot talk with each other.

Just let OLSR pretent that you ethernet is wireless and you will be fine.

Henning