[Olsr-users] (no subject)

Lonnie Nunweiler (spam-protected)
Mon May 1 23:54:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

Im am charged with adding OLSRto an existing firmware based on the Qualcom
qca driver, which has been working for many years.

When OLSR runs it knows as much about the wireless as it does about the
Ethernet.  All ioctl calls have been checked and not a single error.The QCA
does not use NL80211 but from my research that is optional anyway.

To check for a stupid move on my part I changed to ath9k.  Same hardware,
same OS, just different driver.  It works perfectly.

Does anyone have an idea of what the issue could be and where I should
begin to look?  I've spent a week tracking and adding "OLSR_PRINTF(1," to
see the contents of the structures, but to me they all look OK, but it
refuses to announce any info for the wireless ports.

Thanks in advance.
Lonnie