[Olsr-users] OLSR v1, v2, and virtual interfaces

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 9 08:26:42 CEST 2016

Our virtual interface is eth1.1234. eth0 is bridged.

There might be a problem in current OLSRv1 with multiple interfaces in same subnet, e.g. an eth2.1234 in same subnet.

@Adam: please provide ifconfig output on both interfaces, to verify we face the same issue.

Teco