[Olsr-users] OLSRd2 Issue

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 24 12:27:18 CEST 2016

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Dhruva Shrivastava
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Dear All,

Hi...

sorry for the slight delay, I was quite busy last week.

> I am new to OLSR and developing a network using it. At present in my network
> configuration I have two laptops running Linux Mint 18.
>
> I have installed the olsrd2 as mentioned in the wiki.

Which version of olsrd2?

> And I am also able to
> run the olsr but issue is with the routing table and when I see the IP
> Address of thee wifi of both system. They have same IP address.

They have the same IP? Not sure how you mean this.

> My configuration is mentioned below:
>
> I have configured IP Address on loopback Interface on both system 10.0.1.0
> /24 network

I assume you assigned a different /32 of your /24 prefix to each loopback.

> and assigned the IPV6 link local address to WiFi interface (FE80::/64).

Okay, so you are planning to use the auto_ll4 plugin.

> I can ping both the system using the loopback interface ip address but I
> can't see those routes if I run the "ip route" command.

You can ping the address on the other systems lookback?

> Can you please suggest what I am doing wrong. Thanks

Can you post your IP configuration?