[Olsr-users] Configuration file for DLEP when using Laptop WiFi Card as Radio

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 25 12:46:43 CET 2016

Hi,

I am curious, what kind of performance you try to measure?

I have yet to implement any Flow Control part of DLEP (which might be
performance critical on fast radios). There is also the point that I tried
to design the code with dependability in mind, not with performance.

Henning