[Olsr-users] for android system

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 24 07:57:54 CEST 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Quanxin <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi ALL,
> I wonder if the oonf can work in android system.
> I just found a page:http://www.olsr.org/?q=node/58
> Is this the correct one?

This is for olsrd1... and it is quite old.

@Aaron: Can we add a warning to all this old pages that they might be
outdated and people should go to http://olsr.org to get to the new
wiki?

> Or, is there a newer release of oonf can be downloaded for the android
> version?

I think the newest master branch should be able to compile for
Android, I got rid of the "getifaddrs()" call and handle it directly
with netlink.

So you need to install an Android NDK toolchain and then compile OONF
with a crosscompilation template:

Look into the cmake/cross/android_on_linux.cmake file for some pointers.

If there are more compilation problems with OONF on Android, please
report them and I will try to remove them. Would be nice to have 0.12
be able to work on Android.