[Olsr-users] OLSRd2 : some config problems in OpenWRT

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon May 9 08:27:09 CEST 2016

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 8:19 AM,  <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tried to use "wlan" instead of "adhoc0" in /etc/config/olsrd2, but it
> still don't work.

"Adhoc0" is the Linux name of the wifi interface... so it is "wrong"
to be used here...

*sigh* have to start working on an OpenWRT page for Olsrd2, you are
right. Thank you for mentioning it.

There are two other bugs I am aware of that exists at the moment...

1.) a problem with VLANs... this one should be fixed in the master
branch. I will release an OpenWRT package SOON (maybe today).

2.) a strange problem with MTU (I think)... still working on this one.

You could use the OONF git repository as a package feed for OpenWRT
and compile a "git" package to see if the VLAN is relevant for your
case.

I will need a few more days to work on the second problem (it doesn't
help to have an important project meeting three days this week).