[Olsr-users] OLSRd2: announce subnet on OpenWRT

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Mar 19 22:42:01 CET 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>> I used it for my "export stress test", exporting 40000 routes from one
>> node to another one.
>
> Are there some instructions somewhere? The wiki seems still down to me.
>
> Federico

The wiki was killed (most likely twice) by an aggressive web crawler
bot... we are discussing defensive measurements at the moment.

By default the lan_import plugin should import ALL routes to routable
addresses which were not set by olsrd2 into the LAN settings of
olsrd2.

Might make sense to set an interface as a restriction of the
lan_import plugin... or an ACL of prefixes.

http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/LAN_Import_Plugin

Hennig