[Olsr-users] Help with layer2info plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 16 15:35:16 CET 2016

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Velt, R. (Ronald) in 't
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Can't speak for Fabio of course, but this is *exactly* what I see, consistently, on three different machines running Debian Jessie with cmake version 3.0.2 . The liboonf_nl80211_listener shared object library is built without error, but it is not included as a static plugin in olsrd2_static (nor in any of the other executables).

Okay, this IS an interesting data point...

do you see a message like "Optional plugin nl80211_listener is not
available for executable olsrd2" when running "cmake .."?