[Olsr-users] olsrv2: dlep/nhdp - link info -> metric manifestation

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 11 12:48:59 CET 2016

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM, s-mtafel <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Yes, that's known. I am using those regularly. I was just wonderig how the
> measurement are emanating through the daemon, that is: its plugins and the
> system world.

If you see the "rx bitrate" filled with an useful way, the DAT metric
should integrate it into the value.

"/nhdpinfo link" should show you that NHDP is not calculating with a
few bits per second anymore.

"/olsrv2info route" should give you the full internal state of every
route installed by olsrd2, including the path metric.