[Olsr-users] Help with layer2info plugin

Fábio Carvalho (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 10 23:08:24 CET 2016

I compiled the new release v0.11.1 and the plugin nl80211 is not loaded for
olsrd2. I will try with other platforms.

On version v0.10.0 when i execute this command echo "layer2info json
neighbor" | nc 127.0.0.1 2009 the output is:
{"neighbor": [{
"if":"wlan0",
"if_index":3,
"if_local_addr":"f8:d1:11:08:a7:6c",
"neigh_addr":"14:cc:20:15:c4:b8",
"neigh_lastseen":0,
"neigh_tx_signal":"",
"neigh_rx_signal":"-13  dBm",
"neigh_tx_bitrate":"54 Mbit/s",
"neigh_rx_bitrate":"54 Mbit/s",
"neigh_tx_max_bitrate":"",
"neigh_rx_max_bitrate":"",
"neigh_tx_bytes":"56.356 kbyte",
"neigh_rx_bytes":"102.112 kbyte",
"neigh_tx_frames":"104",
"neigh_rx_frames":"1.007 k",
"neigh_tx_throughput":"",
"neigh_tx_retries":"0",
"neigh_tx_failed":"0",
"neigh_latency":"",
"neigh_tx_resources":"",
"neigh_rx_resources":"",
"neigh_tx_rlq":"",
"neigh_rx_rlq":""}]}

Some fields are not filled, why? I need to start the DLEP protocol in this
two routers for them exchange layer2 info and fills up this fields?

*Cumprimentos,*
*Fábio Carvalho*