[Olsr-users] Segmentation_fault:n

Velt, R. (Ronald) in 't (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 10 18:05:36 CET 2016

Hi,

Just to add another data point, I can confirm that it is working for me as well. I was experiencing these segmentation faults too.

Unfortunately, I was not yet subscribed to this mailing list (only to olsr-dev)  when the bug hunt was going on yesterday. Independently, I also found that last week's commit that removed the check for 'input_is_multicast' had to be the culprit, but I did not understand the root cause. Thanks for clearing that up.

What still puzzles me: s-mtafel / Matthias originally reported that he was running 0.10.0 but the offending commit (0512c50a79ac239dd8ade9e3d3034c50d275be88) was only made a week ago, so well after 0.11.0 was tagged.

Looking forward to 0.11.1

Cheers,
Ronald