[Olsr-users] Help with layer2info plugin

Fábio Carvalho (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 8 01:19:55 CET 2016

The data that i can get through nl80211_plugin are the same that i can get
using the iw command?

I try to install all dependencies again, compile olsrd2 again, but the
nl80211_plugin does not work, i do not know where is the problem for this
is happening on Ubuntu 14.04 and Raspian OS. Anyone have the same problem
on these two plataforms?

*Cumprimentos,*
*Fábio Carvalho*