[Olsr-users] Help with layer2info plugin

Fábio Carvalho (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 3 02:52:10 CET 2016

Yes, it's more clear now.

So, if nl80211_plugin doesn't fill up data into layer2 database (because it
isn't work correctly) the DLEP_Radio will transmit null data to DLEP_Router
(because there is no data in layer2 database), this interpretation are
correctly?

DLEP_Router puts the data received from DLEP_Radio into layer2 database?
These data were taken from there, so don't make sense put the data there
again.

Thank you for yours explanation.
I need this information because on my mesh network i want to apply some QoS
policies, so i need to have some knowledge from state "ambient" (ambient =
available bandwidth, SNR, delay, packet lost and etc). I guess that this
plugin (nl80211) provides these information.

*Cumprimentos,*
*Fábio Carvalho*