[Olsr-users] Changes in v0.12.0 ?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Jun 27 08:31:18 CEST 2016

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 10:50 PM, Martin Garbe
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> On 06/25/2016 12:14 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Martin Garbe
>> <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>>> I tried with the latest GIT version (dcf4a4536) and there are the same
>>> problems.
>>
>> *sigh* damned... so much hoping for an easy solution.
>
> Just for information, I only used the new version on the central node.
> All other nodes had 0.11.7.

"on air" protocol has not changed, except for the "not transmit
interface addresses beyond originator" part.

I just tested the current "git" on a 5 hop change (in an emulator) and
it worked out fine... so (as I expected) the problem is a little bit
more subtil that that.

Do you use any special parameters beyond the interfaces in your
configuration? Any special settings of the interface addresses?