[Olsr-users] Next hop with link local address

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Jul 27 16:00:00 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Fábio Carvalho
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On version 12.1 all ip address of next hops appear on routing table with
> link local address and not with ip address of your interfaces.

by default the current olsrv2 should only build up routes to the
originator address (one per router) and the attached network.

I am not quite sure what you mean, can you show me the "ip route"
output of one router and explain what you expected?