[Olsr-users] compile olsrd2 for anrdroid

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 28 09:28:27 CET 2016

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Jan <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> There was indeed a problem with the alternative ifaddrs functions.
> There is a standard small implementation from google I used then .
> (https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/dhcpcd/+/ics-mr0/ifaddrs.c)
> Seems to do some work now
> http://pasteboard.co/XZte2q2.png
>
> Thank you for your time and patience :)

I am integrating some of the changes into the "master" branch of OONF
at the moment... still have to look at the ifaddr() problem, because I
would like to have an IPv6 capable function.

Hopefully Android cross-compilation will work "out of the box" soon.