[Olsr-users] Fwd: Conf.:DLEP only ipv4_mc_discovery or direct tcp session establishment

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 21 13:25:17 CET 2016

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 10:27 AM, s-mtafel <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hello Henning,
>
> first, the FKIE OONF related papers state that it were possible to
> configure the dlep_router to directly connect to the radio, without
> prior discovery.
> How could that be configured? I can find no conf-key related to that
> behaviour.

It could be that this change vanished with the rewrite that was
necessary for DLEP-14/15... I have to look into the code.

> Second, is there a way to configure preference of ipv4 discovery over
> ipv6: now, ipv6 seems to override ipv4 mc discovery, when a dual-stack
> is available.

There is no setting for this... is there a reason why you care? If
both ends support dualstack, IPv6 (especially linklocal) should be
fine.