[Olsr-users] Missing mandatory TLV 25 in extension 256

Mika Rajala (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 26 12:33:20 CET 2016

Hi

The head version seems to work fine.

I was using the one tagged as 0.10.0

I reverted all changes I made to 0.10.0 and I can confirm that it does NOT work.

I send message type 4
And I get message type 7 (terminate)

So I'll just use the current head version for now.

-mika

-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Rogge [mailto:(spam-protected)]
Sent: 25. helmikuuta 2016 12:11
To: Mika Rajala <(spam-protected)>
Subject: Re: [Olsr-users] Missing mandatory TLV 25 in extension 256

A bit more information..

this is the hexdump of my message type 4 I received... it is processed by my (unmodified) router without a problem:

0004 0036
0005 0002 00 01
000c 0008 0000000000000000
000d 0008 0000000000000000
000e 0008 0000000000000000
000f 0008 0000000000000000

(I don't transmit Latency because it is not mandatory)

Could you please verify that the bug still happens with the most recent dlep_router commit (without any modifications of the code)?

Henning