[Olsr-users] Missing mandatory TLV 25 in extension 256

Mika Rajala (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 19 11:51:01 CET 2016

Is it safe to remove extension init calls from dlep_router_interface.c

dlep_router_interface_init(void)
{
// other lines of stuff

dlep_l1_statistics_init(); // safe to remove?
dlep_l2_statistics_init(); // safe to remove?
}

I don't see any way to disable these extensions via configuration.

And it seems that these extensions register new mandatory tlvs to messages.

-mika

From: Olsr-users [mailto:(spam-protected)] On Behalf Of Mika Rajala
Sent: 19. helmikuuta 2016 10:46
To: (spam-protected)
Subject: [Olsr-users] Missing mandatory TLV 25 in extension 256

Hi

I'm trying to send a Dlep session init response message to dlep_router_static.

But it won't accept it since it's missing a mandatory tlv 25? This results in dlep_router sending dlep session terminate message.

There is no mandatory tlv 25 for dlep session init response, the mandatory tlv codes are (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-dlep-19)

5, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16

tlv code 25 is reserved for future extensions.

Am I reading the wrong documentation?

What is tlv code 25?

Also I don't give any supported extensions in my dlep session init response.

I'm using 0.10.0 version of oonf.

-mika