[Olsr-users] Problem to start daemon olsrd2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 5 17:22:58 CET 2016

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 5:12 PM, Fábio Carvalho
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Thank you for advice and help
>
> I just follow the instructions of the OONF site, that say this:
> "You just need to set your "main/node IP" on the loopback interface. Set
> linklocal IPs on the mesh interfaces and everything should work. You also
> can set NO IPv4 addresses on the mesh interfaces, OLSRd2 will generate IPv4
> linklocal IPs automatically."

I tried to improve the wording on the Deployment page, can you have a
look if it is more clear now?

http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/OLSR_network_deployments

> Now i can start the daemon olsrd2 and access the routing information via
> http and telnet plugin.
> Thank you

You are welcome...