[Olsr-users] Testing DLEP plugin without WiFi

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 28 13:28:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

did you use the iptables/ebtables settings proposed on the olsr.org webpage
(or something equivalent)?

http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/DLEP#DLEP-radio_on_an_embedded_router_with_OpenWRT

Henning