[Olsr-users] OONF (OLSRd2) in Production

Gabriel (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 26 18:33:25 CEST 2016

Hi everyone!
Here in Ninux Florence we've deployed an OLSR2 IPv6 network.
We're still running olsrd for legacy IPv4, but we're enthusiast about
this new protocol. It feels much easier to configure.

http://ninux-graph.netjson.org/topology/53b35ab9-aa6d-4705-89c3-310eac09b0da/

This is a link to see the topology. It was crawled using the NetJsoninfo
plugin.
At the moment just a few nodes in the network run OLSR2 because we need
to upgrade the systems to a newer version of Openwrt.

We're using  ULA IPv6 for testing purpose, but we're looking forward to
use Public IPv6 from Altermundi.

Gabriel, Ninux Florence