[Olsr-users] Get all neighbors for one destination

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 11 19:18:54 CEST 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 5:04 PM, Fábio Carvalho
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Do we get this information on some database like RIB (Routing Information
> Base)?
>
> I think that one way to get all neighbors for one destination is analyze all
> information provided by the netjsoninfo graph. It is a bit hard-working but
> i think that it works :)

You can get the whole graph both with netjson and with the olsr (and
olsrv2) info plugins.

But the routing protocol does not compute the information you are
looking for because it is not necessary for routing.

So you are on your own to get the information, olsrd(2) can only
deliver you the raw data.

Henning Rogge