[Olsr-users] OLSRv2: routing only for one hop neighbors

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 7 09:11:34 CEST 2016

Okay,

something really strange is going on here...

could you show the output of the following two commands to the list?

echo /nhdpinfo link_twohop | nc 127.0.0.1 2009'
echo /olsrv2info edge | nc 127.0.0.1 2009

Henning