[Olsr-users] OLSRv2: routing only for one hop neighbors

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Apr 6 08:27:11 CEST 2016

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM, Martin Garbe
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello all,

At first a good advise...

forget that "ifconfig" ever existed and start using the "ip" command.

"ifconfig" hides a lot about your configuration, especially for IPv6...

try "ip addr" for getting a better picture.

> currently I try to connect three devices in a row via OLSRv2 and this
> fails. I tried to choose a simple setup using IPv4. Node A is only
> connected to node B. Node C is only connected to node B.
>  A -- B -- C

First something I noticed...

Node A has no IPv6 at all... and a strange "broadcast" IP.

> My problem is that A has no routing information about C and vice versa.

I see two routing entries in all of your text files.

Could you add the output of "ip route" (in addition to "ip addr") for
all three nodes?