[Olsr-users] OLSRd2: announce subnet on OpenWRT

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 4 08:06:29 CEST 2016

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 8:36 PM, Nemesis <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On 03/19/2016 10:42 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
> > By default the lan_import plugin should import ALL routes to routable
> > addresses which were not set by olsrd2 into the LAN settings of
> > olsrd2.
> >
> > Might make sense to set an interface as a restriction of the
> > lan_import plugin... or an ACL of prefixes.
> >
> > http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/LAN_Import_Plugin
>
> Thanks for the link, what would be the OpenWRT UCI syntax?

See http://www.olsr.org/mediawiki/index.php/UCI_Configuration_Plugin

its always the same for plugins that don't need a physical interface
name (I am still not sure what to do with the ones that need an
interface name, the whole "logical interface config thing" of OpenWRT
is a nightmare).

> config <configuration-section>
>  list 'name' '<section-name>
>  list   '<key>'        '<value>'

so it would be something like this (to re-export eth0):

config lan_import
  list 'name' '1'
  list 'interface' 'eth0'