[Olsr-users] Olsr v1 0.9 in an emulated environment

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 4 11:23:11 CEST 2015

Ferry,

do you see an reason not to include the commit
5027f303b2dc60741cf442d2be4d21647705afb4 not into our stable releases?
http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=commit;h=5027f303b2dc60741cf442d2be4d21647705afb4

Henning