[Olsr-users] Olsr v1 0.9 in an emulated environment

O'Keeffe, Daniel (spam-protected)
Thu Sep 3 18:31:09 CEST 2015

Hello,
Is there any reason why OLSRd v1 0.9 shouldn't work in an emulated environment (specifically the CORE/EMANE network emulator)? The reason I ask is that versions 0.6.x work fine for me, but when I try with 0.9 none of the nodes seem to connect to each other. I notice in the log output by 0.9 though that the virtual eth0 interface is flagged as not being a wireless interface, whereas there was no such message before. Is this a problem for the newer version?
Dan