[Olsr-users] [ANNOUNCE - v1] olsrd branch release-0.9.0 created

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed May 27 15:40:27 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've just created the release-0.9.0 branch for olsrd v1.

We're nearing a 1.0.0 release and not much remains on our todo list.
Before we get there though, we are preparing for a 0.9.0 release.

This branch will get at least 2 weeks of stabilisation before we release it.
Everyone using olsrd is kindly asked to test out the code on the branch
and to report issues on the development mailing list.

In this release the multi-smart-gateway additions are declared stable.

Also, smart-gateway timeouts are now implemented, which is a major fix
to the smart-gateway system.
These timeouts were missing from the original implementation.

--
Ferry Huberts

--
Ferry Huberts