[Olsr-users] Adding support to set SRC-IP on Route-Insertions

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed May 20 13:51:28 CEST 2015

Hi,

did you have a look into the "full example configuration" (
/files/olsrd.conf.default.full).

There you will find:

# SrcIpRoutes tells OLSRd to set the Src flag of host routes to the
originator-ip
# of the node. In addition to this an additional localhost device is created
# to make sure the returning traffic can be received.
# (Default is "no")

# SrcIpRoutes no

Henning Rogge