[Olsr-users] Looking for simple OLSRd2 config

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue May 19 22:03:38 CEST 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Bernd Naumann <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hey at all,
>
> I have it finally running on OpenWRT BB and CC!
>
> The clue was to use the olsrd2-plugin "auto_ll4" and __disable__ the
> openwrt firewall.... m(

Great! :)

I also "fixed" the problem with the version number generation for CC.
It should now work (and report a default version number of v0.1).

> Now ipv4 and ipv6 works booth!
>
> Is there already a plugin to have nodes available with there hostname
> in the mesh-net?

No, that is one of the plugins someone still has to write.