[Olsr-users] Discrepancy between ETX value and ping packet loss

O'Keeffe, Daniel (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 18 18:25:16 CET 2015

Hey Henning,
Thanks for the confirmation. Would there be any disadvantage to just pushing the broadcast rate all the way to 11 (spinal tap style :))? Also, off the top of your head can you think of any other typical Mac or transport layer tuning that people do for high throughput TCP?
Cheers,
Dan